- Periodontist, Implants
- GDC number: 211408
Dip has 9 years clinical experience in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery.
Dip is gentle, caring, respectful and pays attention to detail. For Dip he feels that dentistry is more than a career, it is his passion.
Dip implements a full mouth, holistic approach for every client. This is the key for him to achieve good looking, functional and long-lasting results. Dip has undertaken further training in periodontology and implant and aesthetic dentistry. Dip was awarded a Masters in Periodontology with Distinction from the University of Essex.
Outside of work, he enjoys travelling and scuba diving and lots of long walks with his beautiful baby, Xena.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, BDS (Hons), King’s College, London, UK 2011
- MSc in Periodontology, Pass with Distinction
- University of Essex 2022 5A’s at A Level, Oshwal Academy, Mombasa, Kenya 2006
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- Association of Dental Implants
- British society of Periodontology
- Diploma of membership faculty – Dental Surgeons Glasgow