- Sarah Burford
- Harpenden/St Albans Spa
- Dental Hygienist
- Dip DH
- GDC number: 192883
Sarah makes a priority of developing positive client relationships to provide the best treatment and homecare regime tailored to each patients’ needs. She has a calm, non-judgemental approach to her care that is well suited to those of a nervous disposition, and employs a wide range of resources to help patients establish and sustain good oral health. Sarah graduated from KIng’s College Hospital in 2010, where she won an award for her analysis on the effects of periodontal disease on low and preterm birthweight. Sarah remains passionate about researching and testing new products and reading the latest studies to bring the most up to date knowledge and advice to all her patients.
- 2010 Diploma Dental Hygiene & Therapy, King’s College London
- Advanced hand instrumentation
- Management and classification of periodontal and peri-implant disease
- Core knowledge of dental radiography
- Local Anaesthetics
- Over 10 years experience working as a hygienist in both NHS and private practices in Central London and the Home Counties.
- Hygienist and Ortho Therapist working in a specialist orthodontic practice
- Hygienist in a specialist dental clinic supporting Periodontist, Endodontist, Prosthodontist, Orthodontist, Pediatric dentist and General dentists
Associations / Governing Bodies
- BSDH Membership and Indemnity